DIY TRAVEL GLOBE

I'm not gonna lie, I've definitely splurged at Anthropologie probably more times than I should have - but this time I just couldn't. I fell in love with these globes from their store and aside from the fact that I looked at it and was all "I can do that" - they were also just entirely too expensive for my liking. I wasn't planning on working on this right away, but I happened to be at target that same day and walked passed this plain-ish globe and was all "this is perfect!". So here is how it turned out - and also, why must it be so hard to choose where in my house I want to put it?!

(BONUS: Doing it myself gave me the freedom to choose my own phrase! This means "To Travel is To Live", in spanish. So I played around with typography on the computer first them freehanded it with a paintbrush!)










No comments:

Post a Comment