FÚTBOL AT THE HARBOR

I only mostly enjoy watching soccer when the World Cup comes on (every four years) but even more so when one of my families countries is playing. I'm half Colombian and half Venezuelan, and since Colombia made it to the World Cup this year, I'll obviously be rooting for them. I thought it'd only be appropriate to watch their great game against Uruguay on the most gigantic screen we could find - that being the National Harbor.

We brought a small picnic and laid out our blanket as close to the screen as we could get before the whole lawn started to get packed with people. But of course, as soon as half time came around, that clear 90 degree weather day forced us to run over to a bar and hide out. At least it was a bar with a just as awesome view, and a smaller chance of frying up like an egg.









No comments:

Post a Comment