THANKSGIVING '14

Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving Day with lots and lots to be thankful for. This year I'm thankful that I could invite my family to celebrate in mine and Andres's home and that we could all share a huge meal with so much to spare. Having my home full of food and my favorite people just instantly fills my heart. And the fact that the host ends up getting to keep most of the leftovers - well that, that just instantly fills my stomach!

"May our stuffing be tasty, May our turkey be plump
May our potatoes and gravy, have nary a lump.
May our yams be delicious, and our pies take the prize,
And may our Thanksgiving dinner, stay off our thighs!"
-Someone






My brother's Pumpkin Creme Brulee with homemade whipped cream - INCREDIBLE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment